- Please use ClubV1 Members Hub App on your device to book your Tee Times on-line.
Otherwise please call the Club House on 01983 525076.
Membership to the Driving Range is £15 per year, bucket of 50 balls £4.00
The Driving Range is open to visitors, bucket of 50 balls £6. Maximum of 2 tokens per visit.
- Please call the Club House on 01983 525076 To book your Tee Time.
- Please pay when you book.
ON THE COURSE
• Gentlemen– Full length tailored trousers and chinos. Tailored shorts,
• Ladies– Trousers, Culottes and 3/4 length tailored trousers.
• Not permitted – Blue denim jeans, combat trousers, Cargo pants, Beach, Bermuda, or sports shorts.
• Gentlemen– Collared with long or short sleeves. Turtle neck shirts (golf wear) with long or short sleeves. Shirts must be tucked into the waistband.
• Ladies– Collared shirts with or without sleeves. Blouses or shirts covering waistband of shorts or trousers.
• Not Permitted – T-shirts, vests, sun tops, crop tops and shirts designed for other sports e.g. football, rugby or hockey.
• Ladies may wear skirts and shorts that are designed for golf.
• Gentlemen– Long, short socks or sports socks. When socks are worn with shorts they must be predominantly plain.
• Ladies– Short socks may be colour co-ordinated with shorts and skirts.
• Only approved Golf shoes with hard or soft spikes must be worn.
Please note that if members do not adhere to the dress code both on and off the course then you may be asked to leave by any club official or member of the management team. Persistent offenders may be asked to discuss the breach at a meeting of the Committee where in accordance with the club rules you may have your membership suspended.
IN THE CLUB HOUSE
Smart Casual wear please. Hats are to be removed in the Club House.
Golf Shoes are not to be worn in the Club House.
Newport Golf Club requests that Visitors observe the Rules of Golf and display the high standard of etiquette and good manners for which the game of golf is renowned. In particular slow play must be avoided, divots repaired, pitchmark's repaired and bunkers raked.
Our members and Greens staff are proud of their course and it is their wish that these high standards are maintained.
We are currently using the mats for teeing off (Except for the ladies)
For Visitors & Casual play, please use the YELLOW Tees.
Ladies please use the RED Tees.
The WHITE Tees are only to be used for Competitions.
|Green Fees 2022 / 2023|
|9 Holes after 4pm||£15.00|
|Twilight - 2 hours before dusk (18 holes)||£15.00|
|18 Holes Monday - Friday||£25.00|
|18 Holes - Weekend||£30.00|
|Isle of Wight Club Member (18 holes)||£17.50|
|9 Holes Any Time||£17.00|
|Members Guest ( 9 holes)||£12.50|
|Members Guest (18 holes)||£20.00|
|County Card (18)||£17.50|
|Society (Above 20 people)||£12.50|
|Society (more than 10)||£15.00|
|Junior (Under 18)||£5.00|
* The following times are excluded and cannot be booked.*
Wednesday (Ladies Day) between 09:30 - 10:10
As the course may be closed for fixtures on other occasions we would suggest that you telephone the club prior to your round.
Mobile Phones - Mobile phones may be carried on the course but should only be used in an Emergency. They may not be used inside the Club Lounge but may be used outside.
The Staff & Members of Newport (IW) Golf Club have the right to work and be cared for in a safe and supportive environment.
Violence & verbal abuse directed towards our Staff or Members is a crime. The Club will press for the maximum possible penalty against anyone that behaves in a violent or abusive manner.